Apple Review Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hints/Tips/Useful Information. [Simple Guide]

5 posters

Go down

Hints/Tips/Useful Information. [Simple Guide] Empty Hints/Tips/Useful Information. [Simple Guide]

Post by Adam Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Heya and welcome to my simple hints and tips guide, for the people who love doing all the geeky graphics things that they love to do during theday...to be honest i wouldnt find it exciting but hey "whatever floats you boat"..anyway enough blabbering..more info ADAM!

1) Graphics basic rule: Using a varied arrange of sources will help you create succesful graphics simply and easily. If you stick to one source then you will find out that you will be creating the same type of graphics, that whom you may be trying to create a copy off. Varying your sources will let your mind expand and you will see that you will create awesome graphics and the techniques used, you will notice will be better!

2) Secondly, if you really are stuck on how to create just graphic i would suggest starting small. The smallest of graphics are well known and people are known for making them. At first you DONT create masterpieces at start! trust me you wont, so dont think that. If you create a simple blank page or photoshop document and put you name in the centre, then you can begin to explore the different sides of graphics. I would suggest putting a border round your text or creating a picture in the background. Yurp they dont like OMG awesome at first, so other people will say but the satisfaction of doing it yourself without help, im sure you will be happy with what you've achieved.

3) Thirdly, if your wondering what graphics software packages are out there or wondering WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY. Well software packages allow you to simply create graphics, which are sometimes classed as signatures,sigs,siggys or the smaller type, avatars. There are many different types of software packages ranging from FREE to really really expensive, i mean more then £10 to me is expensive.

Photoshop - You can get a free trial of adobe website or buy now from their shop, though i dont have that kinda money to spare, but some people might be posh, hey im not to judge! you go for what suits you Wink

Gimp - Dont have to pay for this baby of a package, wootwoot. Search to find it on google.

Paint - Create basic graphics easily and every computer has this software. Hint: in accesories..

4) Fourthly, enjoy being a graphics geek now like iam abit as i do create graphics now and again, to keep the time ticking on...faster.
If you have any questions or would like to know more appropriate/easy answers..pm me [I dont bite]

Laterz Aligatorz
Adam.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hints/Tips/Useful Information. [Simple Guide] Empty Re: Hints/Tips/Useful Information. [Simple Guide]

Post by *James* Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:23 am

Amazing guide Hints/Tips/Useful Information. [Simple Guide] 764227 Added a rep point Wink

Ill use this next.
*James*
*James*
Admin

https://applereview.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Hints/Tips/Useful Information. [Simple Guide] Empty Re: Hints/Tips/Useful Information. [Simple Guide]

Post by Mario Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:33 am

Added Rep Point! nice one
Mario
Mario
Admin

http://www.AppleReview.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:51 am

Ahwwwww your too kind guys Razz

Love ya both to bits.

Adam
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Birj* Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:19 pm

Very Helpful Thanks added a Rep
*Birj*
*Birj*

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:15 pm

Helpful Razz

I got my photoshop free Razz

Connor

http://www.google.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down